– binder_deferred_workqueue = create_singlethread_workqueue(“binder”);
– queue_work(binder_deferred_workqueue, &binder_deferred_work);
- Binder is the RPC mechanism used on androids. The workqueue is being used to run deferred work for the android binder.
- The “binder_deferred_workqueue” queues only a single work item and hence does not require ordering.
- Also, this workqueue is not being used on a memory reclaim path.
- Hence, it has been converted to use system_wq.
Used when the work items don’t take very long and can be run concurrently.
No special flags required..
BEST option in these cases!