I’m currently a student at the International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Hyderabad. I have completed my schooling from Gulf Indian School, Kuwait.
My relevant coursework at IIIT can be found below.
Research Stream Courses:
- Computer Vision
- Statistical Methods in Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Graphics
- Digital Image Processing
- Optimization Methods
Computer Science Courses:
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Operating Systems
- Computer Systems Organization
- Computer Networks
- Database Systems
- Artificial Intelligence
- Linear Algebra
- Math I – Discrete Maths, Number Theory
- Math II – Group Theory, Vector Spaces
- Math III – Complex Analysis,Probability Theory
Electronics and Communication Engineering courses:
- Digital Logic and Processors
- Basic Electronic Circuits
- Electrical Sciences
- Digital Signal Analysis and Applications
Certifications & Workshops
- CompTIA+ , VTC Software Training, PC hardware and peripherals, mobile device hardware, networking and troubleshooting hardware and network connectivity issues.
- Ethical Hacking, VTC Software Training, Vulnerability assessments and exploitations.
- Linux Security, VTC Software Training, Linux Permission Structure,Password and Network Security,OpenSSH
- Android Programming, Technophilia Systems, Developing Apps with Android
- Robotics Workshop, Technophilia Systems
- Big Data Workshop, IIIT Hyderabad, Conducted by Prof. Jennifer Widom, Stanford University